Evergreen Park, ILDepartment:
Feldco- Windows, Siding and Doors is a Home Service Company that has been delighting our customers by making their home improvement projects simple for over 40 years. We are honored to again be named a 2018 Top Workplace by the Chicago Tribune. This makes us a 6-time award winner!What Can Feldco Offer You?
- Leadership -- We are the #1 Replacement Window, Door and Siding Company in America! We take great pride in our leadership and transformation of the home improvement market.
- Growth -- We have more than quadrupled our business over the past few years and are presently expanding into more new markets.
- Advancement -- We have recently promoted many internal staff members to senior management positions and offer external training.
- Security -- We operate profitably and are enhancing the benefits and care of our employees.
- Professionalism -- We are investing heavily in quality improvements and establishing industry-best operations.
- Teamwork -- We are focused on assisting each other and working together to take care of our customers.
We are currently seeking a full time Assistant Sales Manager that would report out of our Evergreen Park, IL Location.The Job:
The Assistant Sales Manager will assist in recruiting, developing and managing the sales team.Responsibilities:
- Thrive in a high-performance/high-reward position with aggressive growth goals
- Assist Markets in Achieving or exceeding all departmental goals and company standards
- Providing phone support for sales reps to enhance closing
- Always deliver exceptional customer delight: both internally and externally
- Communicate sales goals and strategies to subordinate employees
- Promote attentive and individualized customer service (as well as handling customer complaints)
- Initiating and closing sales
- Assistant sales managers may have to fill in for their supervising sales managers to ensure smooth and uninterrupted sales service
- Track the progress of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual objectives
- Evaluate employee performance and identify hiring and training needs
- Supervise and motivate staff to perform their best
- Work Effectively with other departments
- Conduct sales rides with reps and provide objective feedback
We are looking for someone who enjoys working in a metric driven, fast paced sales team. This individual will have at least 2 years of successful sales experience. In-home sales experience is a plus but is not required. We are looking for a sales leader. This individual will also place a high value on ensuring that all of Feldco's customers are delighted.