Evergreen Park, ILDepartment:
FulfillmentConstruction Operations Manager:
Feldco Windows, Siding, & Doors located is looking for the right candidate to fill an Operations Manager position.Job Summary:
The Operations Department is responsible for the scheduling, measuring, purchasing, installation and service of windows, siding, and doors. This position requires the ability to maximize the performance of the Market by directing daily, weekly and monthly operational activities by providing leadership, motivation, training and development to the operations department staff while maintaining Feldco's standing as one of Chicago's top places to work. If you are interested in working for a proven winner with a long track record of success, we'd love to hear from you!Feldco is honored to have been named a top workplace in 2018 by the Chicago Tribune making us a 6 time award winner! Check out the article by searching "Feldco Top Workplace 2018" on Google!Position Responsibilities:The Operations Manager is a multi-faceted position which is responsible for the following:
- Ensure that all customer contract requirements are documented and executed to a degree that delights and not just satisfies our customers.
- Utilize Feldco's inventory management system (CRM) to effectively:
- Manage customer contracts, appointments, & customer delight programs.
- Optimize productivity, inventory and space utilization (efficient product placement, installation, etc.).
- Identify opportunities to increase efficiency via technology enhancements.
- Deliver a safe, secure, clean and fair work environment for all Feldco Employees.
- Perform staff performance reviews for the operations department with a focus on development and/or succession planning as appropriate
- Ensure that employees are familiar with and follow the routines outlined in the standard operating procedures
- Ensure company policies are communicated, administered, and enforced (i.e., accounting, operational, safety, regulatory, and administrative)
- Ensure proper staffing levels by determining labor needs, understanding and using Feldco's interviewing process and tool
- Ensures the associates and installers have tools, materials and means to perform their assigned duties each day
- Operate within the agreed upon budget for all client sites (allocation of overtime, purchasing, etc.)
- Coordinate the collection of performance measurements consistent with customer's and Feldco's contractual requirements.
- Understand process performance versus target objectives, identify any shortcomings for processes in place in order communicate and implement necessary changes
- Ensure that workload planning and volume forecasting routines are completed on a daily and weekly basis (i.e., staffing, equipment, space, Etc...)
- Ensure communication and execution of workshop action plans, projects, and best practices sharing/implementation
What can Feldco Offer You?
- At least 5+ years of experience within the Home improvement and construction industry.
- At least 2+ years of prior management experience within the Home improvement and construction industry.
- Prior scheduling experience.
- Detailed oriented, organized and efficient. No tolerance for errors or oversights.
- Problem solving skills necessary to diagnose, implement and complete installations and service calls which result in total customer delight.
- Leadership : We are the largest replacement window, door and siding company in the Midwest, and we take great pride in our leadership and transformation of the market.
- Growth: We have more than quadrupled our business over the past few years and are presently continuing to expand into new markets with no signs of slowing down!
- Culture: Feldco has worked hard to create a winning culture where everyone enjoys coming to work. At Feldco, we are more than just co-workers, we see each other as family and the result is a truly unique office environment and culture.
- Security : Feldco has been in business for 40 years and continues to grow revenues, add locations promote from within as we have continued success
- Professionalism : We set the bar by investing heavily in quality improvements and establishing industry-best operations that are the envy of our competitors.
- Teamwork : We are focused on assisting each other and working together to take care of our customers, which is something we value above all else.