HOMER has an opportunity for a Senior Product Manager to join our growing team! This role will focus on the product management of our website and will report into our NYC office (but will work remotely until we return to our space).
HOMER, a BEGiN brand, is the proven early learning program that provides the best educational start possible. We offer personalized, fun, and proven learning products for kids ages 2-8 to help build confidence, mastery, and a love of learning. We are deeply committed to our members and to their children, and we are building a creative and strategic team to develop a portfolio of early learning products that support learning everywhere.
Reporting into our VP, Product, the Senior Product Manager is responsible for the product management of HOMER’s Growth and Web products. The role will serve as the primary support partner for the Growth function of HOMER’s marketing team. In this capacity, this role a) ensures the right tools and foundational components are in place to support the web and mobile acquisition platforms and b) prioritizes the team’s backlog for the highest impact for investment. In addition to supporting conversion tactics & strategy, this role will be the primary owner of building out a new version of our funnel, transforming the company’s monetization strategies and delivering on new plans and add-ons that deliver on maximum revenue per user.
- Lead a cross-functional squad consisting of product designers, engineers, data and QA to execute and deliver on commitments
- Drive collaboration with stakeholders in product, marketing, technology, design and data
- Build a deep partnership with the marketing growth team to understand the goals and tactical approaches, and aligning squad efforts accordingly so that HOMER can dramatically improve acquisition efficiency
- Build a roadmap for the squad that reflects company goals, delivers upon the strategic directions set forth by leadership and strikes a balance of short and long term needs
- Prioritize and manage a transparent sprint product backlog to achieve maximum business value
- Utilize qualitative and quantitative insights to build and prioritize the highest value products and features
You should have:
- 4+ years of web growth and funnel experience with a track record of building purchase funnels, utilizing A/B testing, and implementing new softwares or services
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager
- Experience with agile software processes, data-driven development, and experimentation
- Experience scoping, implementing and improving large scale platform technology integrations
- Proven ability to influence decision-making at all levels within an organization
- High attention to detail and the ability to effectively manage multiple projects
We like people who:
- Are open to suggestions, collaborative, and thrive in team environments
- Love to learn new things, approaches, styles, etc.
- Are scrappy, entrepreneurial with the ability to turnaround high-quality projects quickly without depending on a large team
What you’ll get:
- HOMER offers competitive compensation including equity and full benefits
- Smart, passionate, and engaged co-workers
- Excellent top-tier Medical/Dental/Vision benefits
- The chance to have a big impact, quickly
- The rare opportunity to make a dent in the universe. We’re bringing a love of reading and learning to children globally
HOMER is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. HOMER does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.