I&CO, a business invention firm in New York, is looking for an Engagement Manager to join our team and grow with us.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and diversity is a core part of the values of our company. This directly impacts our ability to solve complex problems within our work in the most just way. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability—these have no influence on our hiring decisions.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for clients on the projects you own.
- Be responsible for the project management process, including project planning, scoping, contract development, budgeting, resourcing, risk management, and project delivery. You will understand and consider different approaches to a project and choose/develop the best process to deliver the strongest work.
- Work with clients to understand business objectives, clarify project requirements, manage expectations, and define next steps.
- Collaborate with strategists, data scientists, designers, and engineers to concept, design, and deliver against product vision.
- Contribute to the development of best practices and project processes, identifying and/or developing new tools for project management as needed.
This is a full-time position. We offer competitive compensation, a relaxed office environment and respect for individual contribution. We rely heavily on each other to deliver the best work possible.
To apply, please send a resume (or LinkedIn profile) and a short note.
Account Management (Non-Commissioned), General-Other: Project-Program Management, Project Management