501 Easy DriveID:
Klein Tools has a 160-year history of serving the hand tool needs of professional tradesmen with products that represent a standard of excellence, innovation, technology and quality in our industry. We are looking for candidates who want a career working with The Premier Brand of Hand Tools.
We are currently looking for an Picker I
to be located in our Mansfield, TX
The Picker I works under close supervision of the Picking Supervisor to prepare products for delivery by picking products in assigned zone and placing them in boxes on a conveyor system.
1. Pick customer orders by operating RF Scanner to scan order tickets, pick product(s) in assigned zone and place them in boxes on a conveyor system.
2. May pick specialized orders or kits as assigned by operating RF Scanner to scan order tickets, pick product(s) from various zones and place them in boxes on a conveyor system or on a pallet.
3. May replenish warehouse stock in assigned area by scanning replenishment tickets and moving products to the assigned zone by hand or push-cart.
4. Observe all safety guidelines and report safety concerns to management.
5. Follow Six Sigma lean manufacturing standards to keep work area clean and safe from hazards.
6. Perform other duties as assigned.Qualifications
Previous experience in a distribution or manufacturing environment is preferred. Must be able to read, write, speak and understand basic English.
Must be able to use an RF Scanner and Pallet Jack. Ability to demonstrate basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division). Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment. Ability to work independently and with others. Ability to meet established deadlines. Ability to demonstrate strong attention to detail.