EMX is a leading marketing technology company, leveraging a patented, end-to-end tech stack purpose-built to meet the demands of today's digital marketplace. The company creates both open and closed-loop solutions designed to unify advertisers, platforms and publishers across digital media channels - including Advanced TV, Video, Display, Search & Social.
While recognized as an independent solutions provider for the digital media landscape, EMX also serves as the technology and programmatic division for its parent, ENGINE - a global data-driven marketing company serving advertising's most recognized brands.Role
EMX Digital is looking for a DevOps expert to join our agile teamand help us scale.As a DevOps Engineer, you will design, develop, and deliver our products and services as we operate in a world where 2 extra milliseconds of latency can make or break. Above all, we love people who possess a drive and passion in creating innovative, state of the art products and services that want to consistently push the industry and our business to new levels. Responsibilities
- Design, develop 1M+ qps scalable infrastructure with AWS and continue to grow your skills in running secure and scalable applications for highly available, multi-region, AWS deployments
- Teach, influence and work with a collaborative team of engineers, product managers, and designers to deploy and operate our system
- Build automation tools to streamline the deployment of releases and hot fixes.
- Design load balancing, failover, and alerting systems for best-in-class 24x7 high availability across all services
- Bring expertise on troubleshooting applications, database, and networking performance and failures
- Continuously identify process improvement in the production environment and develop appropriate resolutions
- Collaborate with software development team in the design and implementation of continuous delivery solutions.
- 24/7 ownership of the stack and available to support in the event of systems failure.
- 4+ years' DevOps experience owning the architecture using AWS
- Experience with Linux, scripting (PHP, Python or Bash)
- Experience with configuration management systems (Chef, Ansible).
- Knowledge of Git and related workflows like Git Flow and GitOps.
- Practiced Infrastructure as code using Terraform or CloudFormation.
- Experience with CI/CD systems, including building pipelines.
- Experience with TCP/IP networks, common protocols and troubleshooting.
We, ENGINE, are an equal opportunity employer. We strive to promote an organizational environment that values diversity and fosters growth. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other basis prohibited by law.