Esker, Inc. is an international software developer and a recognized leader in helping companies eliminate paper and improve business processes such as invoicing and order processing with document automation software and services.
We are looking for a Desktop Support Specialist in Madison, Wisconsin to support Eskers internal employees. Come work with our US and French-based operations teams, and put your system administration skills to the test in meeting the challenges of a growing platform.
Technologies We Use
- Windows Operating Systems, Hyper-V, Azure, Apple
- Microsoft Products (System Center Suite, Sharepoint, etc), 3rd Party Software (PRTG, Sugarsync,Dell,etc.)
- Barracuda, Dell, Kemp, Hewlett Packard, AudioCodes
- Maintains the IT infrastructure (hardware, software and operating systems) including Asset Management
- Ensures the proper functioning of internal computers and the infrastructure of the company's computer network
- Monitor helpdesk tickets, troubleshoots desktops, laptops, printers, and network performance
- Management of user accounts and assigns rights in accordance with security policies and procedures
- Drafts technical documentation and training materials for employees
- Performs new hire IT orientation
- Liaise with vendor support services for problem solving client computers
- Closely collaborate with Teammates