Ranked among the nation's top 10 Construction Managers by Engineering News-Record, The LiRo Group provides integrated construction, design, and technology solutions for a broad range of public and private sector clients.
Our growth has created an immediate need for a qualified Building Construction Manager for various transit projects in New York City.
- Overall construction management
- Conduct progress meetings and all other meetings
- Prepare minutes; track, monitor and distribute submittals (logs), RFI;s (logs) and CPM schedule
- Review and approve payment requirements
- Support contract change evaluations & negotiations
- Observe & approve testing, maintain NCN's, review change orders & work with Amtrak CM to obtain track outages
- Provide technical evaluations, advice and guidance
- Communicate directly with the client