. Flower Mound, Texas Description
The Front End developer designs, develops, and implements front end software solutions and technologies to enhance our healthcare compliance services in the market. This position plays a key role within each phase of the software development life-cycle and will work cross functionally with the company's infrastructure, security, data warehouse, and other development teams. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Build and implement front-end web single page applications that integrate with back-end services and third-party partners.
- Interact with internal customers.
- Validate requirements and system design.
- Ensure code paths are unit tested and defect free.
- Participate in full integration testing.
- Rapidly address issues and fix defects discovered during deployment.
- Strong grounding in OOP and SOA principles
- Secure design and familiarity with MVC architectures
- Ability to follow and abide by all information and security policies and practices.
Angular (2-7), Single Page Application and Responsive DesignRequired Education and/or Experience
Desirable Skills and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, Mathematics, Engineering, or other technical field or related experience.
- 3+ years of system development experience using a variety of the following technologies:
- Web Development: Enterprise Angular Applications, JSON, ngRX, FlexBox
- Web Services: REST APIs
- Application Design: Object Oriented, RESTful services / APIs
- Able to technically describe in detail:
- Full web technology stack (e.g. HTTP, cookies, headers, caching, asset pipelines)
- Application Program Interfaces (APIs)
- Demonstrated experience with:
- Developing high quality, performant, and maintainable applications
- Version Control
- Gathering and documenting technical requirements and specifications
- Multiple development methodologies including Scrum, and/or Agile, and test-driven development
- Disciplined approach to software engineering best practices (e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design documentation, quality assurance)
IntelliCentrics is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.