NOW HIRING FULL-TIME and PART-TIME DRIVERS!
Via is seeking friendly, helpful drivers wanting to make a difference by safely transporting older adults, people with disabilities, and those with mobility limitations through our Access-a-Ride transit service.
- $16.00 per hour base salary with additional Differential Pay, Holiday Pay and Bonuses!
- Paid Training! Paid Time-Off!
- Guaranteed wage increases every year!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, and Life Insurance
- 403b Retirement Plan
- Safely operate a paratransit vehicle and transport passengers across the Front Range
- Communicate and assist passengers with disabilities and special needs
- Adhere to Via's Standard Operating Procedures
- Daily coordination with Dispatch on scheduling, routing, and special requests
- Maintain a clean vehicle and clean person at all times
- Other duties as required
- 21 years old or older with a high school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Possess a valid Colorado Driver License in good standing (NO CDL required for this position!)
- Reliable work history with strong attendance and punctuality records
- Greet passengers, ensure fare payment, and maintain a safe environment
- Must pass DOT physical, random drug testing, and ongoing Motor Vehicle Records checks
Made in the USA
Via was born in Colorado in 1979, as a way to promote independence and self-sufficiency for people with limited mobility by providing caring, customer-focused transportation options. We also serve our community through volunteer driver training programs, disability awareness education and advocacy, human service collaborations and partnerships, community transit offerings and contracting capabilities.