Our client is seeking a Human Resources Director to oversee human resources activities including benefits, employee relations, compensation and recruiting. Must be self-directed and able to work with little oversight.
- Performs work of a highly confidential nature; exercises initiative and judgment in making decisions in the absence of specific instructions.
- Coordinates, oversees, and executes special projects as directed by Executive Management.
- Serves as a key contributor to the development and maintenance of company policy manuals, new hire orientation, and employee training manuals.
- Manage full cycle talent acquisition process, including recruitment, sourcing, selection assessment, ad generation and posting for effective exposure to attract high quality candidates.
- Administers employee benefits programs including enrollments, eligibility determination, and oversees data entry, record keeping, competitive pay analysis, and billing. Oversees annual health and dental insurance renewals each year and provides recommendations to Executive Management.
- Develop and maintain career pathing process and provide linkage to the succession plan.
- Serves as an advisor and educates employees at all levels with questions pertaining to employee discipline, policy interpretation, and benefits. Handles employee investigation and disciplinary oversight.
- Maintains all HR/ Government Regulation records and supplies all information during audits ensuring compliance. Conducts self- audits at the corporate and store levels for HR files in regard to retention and information compliance.
- Ensures most effective HR software is in place and processes are clearly defined and adhered to.
- HR Certification or college degree with emphasis on Human Resource Management preferred.
- 5+ years of HR Management experience preferred. Exceptional use of Word and Excel. Fluid understanding of spreadsheet design is required.
- Experience in multi-site operations and 500+ ee organizations helpful.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to deal effectively with a diverse group of important external callers, visitors, suppliers, and employees. Ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and to pay attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication to all levels of the organization.