At CRJ we change lives and strengthen communities by advancing policy and delivering individualized services that promote safety, justice, and inclusion.Responsibilities
The Staff Accountant performs a variety of general accounting tasks for the accounting department. This includes but is not limited to 1) Providing support to all Fiscal including reviewing and entering invoices and providing support to the Billing Supervisor; Financial Analyst etc 2) Inputting and monitoring cash receipts; 3) Providing support to the AR and billing function 3) Preparing general ledger entries and reconciliations..
- Compiling data and creating invoices for all divisional billing.
- Complete monthly revenue deferment for DDS, maintain tracking, and reconcile gl accounts.
- Prepare monthly reconciliation of actual spending to contract.
- Code cash receipts and ensure they are credited to the correct invoices.
- Monitor all outstanding AR and follow up with customers for timely collection.
- Complete all monthly reconciliations as directed by the Financial Analyst and Billing Supervisor.
- Complete adhoc projects and analysis as requested by the Financial Analyst and Billing Supervisor, Director of Fiscal Operations or CFO.