Summary: Responsible for providing customer service and managing incoming calls to the company by performing the following duties.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for handling all incoming calls from customers, vendors, and other persons.*
- Performs outgoing calls to check on customers product ordering and bulk CO2 tank fill percentages.*
- Assists all customers and persons that come to front counter.*
- Inputs orders from customers for product and service.*
- Performs cash register functions for orders from drivers and customers at front counter.*
- Assists salesmen with customer account inquiries.*
- Creates purchase orders for bulk CO2 drivers and truck maintenance*
- Manages email communication with customers.*
- Acts as a liaison between Sales, Dispatch, Service, and Accounts Receivable Departments for incoming customer calls.*
- Informs manager of special requests or changes to customer accounts.*
- Resolves customer concerns by identifying the best solution and sending any corrections or adjustments to the appropriate department.*
- Responsible for making sure proper liability release forms are signed by customers purchasing dry ice, gases, or propane.*
- Examines certification dates on customer owned cylinders and propane tanks to verify they are within current date specifications.*
- Responsible for staying informed with any changes made to operating procedures and products that are stocked.*