Triumph GroupElectronics Tester/Assembler - 2nd Shift
US-CT-West HartfordJob ID:
Full time# of Openings:
Manufacturing/Production/Operations - All
Triumph Integrated Systems - West Hartford CTOverview
Based in West Hartford, Connecticut, Triumph Electronics & Control is a leading independent aerospace fuel system supplier for the commercial, military, helicopter and business jet markets. Employing approximately 530 employees, the company’s key products and services include electronic engine controls, fuel metering units and main fuel pumps for both the OE and aftermarket / spares end markets.
Triumph is seeking highly motivated, team oriented individuals to join our Electronics Department as an Electronics Tester/Assembler.
- This is a second shift position, working hours are 3:30PM to Midnight.
- This is a bargaining unit position (UAW), with an excellent wage & benefits package.
Essential functions of the role are to perform a variety of operations with the assembly, disassembly, inspection, rework, solder, calibration and testing of a variety of components, sub-assemblies and complete assemblies used in electronic products.Responsibilities
- Procedures are standardized.
- Work is performed using process sheet instructions, work instructions, and other visual aids.
- Tasks include but are not limited to assemble, inspect components and assemblies, fit components, calibrate, test, safety wire, minor machine operations (i.e., de-burr, threaded insert replacement, etc.), disassembly, solder various components to defined standards, evaluate for acceptance, rework to defined standards, replace components (i.e., printed circuit board assemblies, transducers, through hole, surface mount and BGA), strip and conformal coat printed circuit board assemblies and repair as necessary.
- A wide variety of machine equipment, tools, and gauges are used.
- Perform manual tests as well as computerized testing as instructed, record data and other duties as required (such as computer entries).
- Communicate information and complete documentation.
- High School Diploma preferred.
- 2 years of electrical or electronic experience and/or experience as a tester and/or assembler preferred.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Must be able to read and interpret work instructions and drawings
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Successful completion of Criminal Background and Drug Screening required.
All Positions at Triumph Engine Control Systems require access to information or technology that is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and other US government security regulations. These laws do not permit access rights to non-US Citizens or to other unauthorized individuals. Therefore, presently all applicants must be US Citizens or US Permanent Residents (*green card holders*) and/or otherwise comply with ITAR requirements for access rights to be considered for a position.