At CRJ we change lives and strengthen communities by advancing policy and delivering individualized services that promote safety, justice, and inclusion.ResponsibilitiesThe Shift Supervisor is responsible for the supervision of Program Monitors and ensuring all shift responsibilities are completed. The Supervisor will ensure adherence to our contract and technical proposal as well as CRJ Policy and Procedure. Primary responsibility for ensuring the secure and safe operation of the facility, specifically resident security, supervision and accountability.
- Provides direct supervision of Program Monitors on each shift to provide constructive feedback and situational corrective action
- Coordinates Program Monitor training and orientation under the direction of the Assistant Director.
- Facilitates ongoing supervision of Program Monitors and contributes Annual Job Performance Appraisals.
- Ensures all shift operations is accurately entered in Securmanage (shift activity, resident spot-checks, medication, drug testing, Alco-sensor, searches, incidents, supervision of meals, etc.)
- Ensures shift staffing schedule adheres to contract requirements.
- Conducts weekly inventory for ordering purposes and coordinates purchases with Facility Manager.
- Facilitates weekly safety and sanitation inspection reports.
- Ensures shift incidents are responded to in a timely and accurate manner. Responsible to complete all related notifications and paperwork, including Incident Report prior to leaving shift.
- Schedules fire drills, room searches, urines and monthly property room audit.
- Ensures security camera system is fully operational and used as required during shift operations.
- Maintains list of building maintenance issues and submits all concerns to Facility Manager. Ensures cleanliness of facility and assignment of daily resident chores.
- Facilitates life skills classes and group interventions for residents
- Attends staff meetings and other meetings and trainings as required.