Carousel Industries, Inc
Carousel Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Carousel provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment free from unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other status or condition protected by local, state or federal law.ID
US-Virtual Office (US Based)# of Openings
Carousel Industries is one of the fastest growing IT companies in the US, poised for explosive growth. As a premier IT services firm, we offer an extensive portfolio of services and technologies that span the following areas: unified communications and collaboration, networking, data center, security, and cloud-based solutions. Through our partnerships with leading technology vendors-like Cisco, Avaya, Microsoft, HPE, and Fortinet, for example-Carousel offers innovative IT leadership, consultative, professional, and managed services to help our clients drive transformation within their organization. Founded in 1992, Carousel serves more than 6,000 customers, including 35 of the Fortune 100. Carousel has been recognized by multiple publications and industry consortiums as a top technology integrator and managed services and cloud solution provider-including the Inc. 500/5000, Healthcare Informatics 100, and CRN MSP Elite 150. Headquartered in Exeter, RI, Carousel has more than 1,400 employees based in 27 offices-with three Network Operating Centers nationwide.
We are searching for those who are fueled by an inner drive to make a difference and to push their professional and technical capabilities to the next level. If you are someone who wants to become the "go to person" or the "subject matter expert" in your field, then Carousel is the place for you. Ask Carousel employees what makes them stick around for five, 10, or 20 years, and they'll tell you it's the brilliant people with whom they collaborate and the opportunities for personal and professional growth.
In addition to gaining a quantum leap in your technical IQ, Carousel is a fun place with a work hard / play hard mentality and an inspiring culture. Whether it's assembling a team to compete in the next Tough Mudder or enjoying a summertime BBQ, Carousel employees consider their peers as family. To learn about our team and how you can be part of the Carousel family, find us at www.carouselindustries.com, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.Responsibilities Position Summary:
The Service Contract Specialist is primarily responsible for assisting the day-to-day operations of the Service Contracts Department for Carousel customers by utilizing knowledge of company products, as well as reports and information available. This role will work with internal carousel personnel and customers for the purposes of renewing maintenance contracts in advance of expiration.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:I. Creation of Contracts
- Specialist will build contracts based on reports driven from Service order reports.
- Receive telephone calls from internal Carousel sources and outside customers for problem resolution.
- Review customers inventory for accuracy.
- Process billing records based on manufacturer list pricing.
- Process email based renewal attempts to customers.
- Coordinate with Account Executives and Department Employees for renewal opportunities.
- Answer customer question on support pricing and services.
- Answer employee questions and escalations
- Work within internal database on status of renewals.
- Provide accurate reporting on current status of renewals for the department.
- Ensure proper margin analysis of new and renewing maintenance.
- Provide updates to Contract Manager on status of renewals
- Provide guidance and assistance to department employees
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; Associate Degree in Accounting, Business or related discipline preferred.
- Highly organized, detail oriented.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (with a focus on Excel and Outlook).
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and/or projects simultaneously with competing deadlines and priorities.
- Ability to work both independently and with other personnel within the department and company.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work with all levels of staff and management.