Challenge Unlimited, Inc.
St. Robert, MO
OperationsThis position is for an individual with a documented disability to participate in AbilityOne, a vocational training program. $11.71/hr plus Federal Benefits
This is a float position, hours could be 7:30am-4p or 5:15pm-2am Position Overview:
- Responsible for janitorial duties at Ft. Leonard Wood.
- Cleans, sanitizes, sweeps, mops, vacuums, dusts, restocks, and empties trash
- Expected to safely operate equipment
- Contributes to teamwork by training and helping co-workers
- Continually performs duties with a special focus on safety, quality and customer service.
- Lifting and carrying up to 50 lbs
- Pushing and pulling up to 50 lbs
- Must have a documented disability and meet criteria for AbilityOne program
- Be 18 years or older
- Pass criminal background checks and various state/federal registry checks.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.