CarringtonSr. Web Applications Developer
US-CA-Aliso ViejoJob ID:
Regular# of Openings:
Carrington Mortgage Holdings, LLCOverview
FOUNDED in 2003, Carrington has evolved from a mortgage credit asset manager into a vertically-integrated financial services company that covers virtually every aspect of the single family residential real estate transaction, including investment in U.S. real estate and mortgage markets, loan origination and servicing, asset management and property preservation, real estate sales and rental and title and escrow services.
This position is located in our Aliso Viejo office.
The Sr. Web Applications Developer is responsible for the design, development and delivery of website including database, business, security, and front-end user interfaces. Perform all duties in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, all US state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
- Design and develop websites using ASP.Net and C#.Net 4.0/4.5 Framework
- Work closely with management, end-users and IT peers to throughout the SDLC.
- Use best practice software design practices in a fast-paced and agile environment.
- Recommend technical design solutions and document the technical design requirements, including any security design considerations or solutions.
- Researching, planning, designing and developing new applications, maintaining existing code, working on new enhancements and features, writing, tuning and debugging SQL stored procedures for use with web applications.
- Collaborating with other developers and management, sharing ideas, presenting ideas at team meetings
- Working with source code control systems such as TFS
- Participating in code reviews
- Team-player with strong communication and interpersonal skills, possess a high degree of self-motivation and ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Possess a high degree of self-motivation and ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Perform other duties as assigned
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND COMPETENCIES:
- Solid Full Stack web development experience with ASP.NET MVC and C#.NET and .NET CORE
- Solid understanding of MS SQL stored procedures and queries and Entity framework
- Experience with WCF, WebAPI, REST and general web services development
- Experience in MVC and developing for responsive designs
- Experience with design patterns and OWASP security
- Demonstrated experience with the Software Development Lifecycle concepts and techniques including secure development methodologies
- Other technologies include TFS, SSO, VS Studio 2013/15, SQL 2012, .Net 4.0/4.5 Framework
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent certificate program in computer science / software development
- Demonstrated experience with the Software Development Lifecycle concepts and techniques including secure development methodologies and design patterns