2019-1364OverviewWe want you to join our team.
Through industry-leading innovation our company has forged a legacy of quality and safety since our founding in 1916.What we offer you:
Why choose Walbridge:
- Career planning, development & growth
- Outstanding training programs
- Large organization with award-winning projects, yet small enough for you to have an impact
- Strong values which are the foundation of our growth for 100 years
- International, regional and local recognition for stand-out projects, safety, sustainability, culture, wellness and diversity practices
Utility Craftsman self-perform light construction tasks including, but not limited to, temporary barriers, hand rails, fencing, frame-door-hardware, housekeeping, finish drywall, punch list items. They may support project Superintendents with onsite subcontractors and assure project safety. The Utility Person may also run clean-up crews, operate hand tools and equipment as required.Qualifications
EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V
- Must be a high school graduate (or equivelant)
- Must have a general understanding of construction
- Must be able to develop competency with blueprint reading
- Must have the ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced work environment
- Must be able to work overtime when needed
Walbridge is an equal opportunity employer with a culture that promotes diversity in the workforce. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, status as an individual with a disability, military, or protected veteran status or any other legally protected status. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning career development, recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits, training, termination, promotions, or any other condition of employment.