United States Bakery
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status. US Bakery requests priority referrals of Protected Veterans for this job opening, and all other externally posted company employment opportunities.
340 NE 11th AvenueCity:
Bakery Production & SupportDescription
Bakery Production Workers will assist in a variety of positions or tasks with the production of a variety of bread products. All work will be performed in accordance with SQF Food Safety procedures. Job tasks may change from day to day depending upon production needs.
SHIFT & HOURS: New employees will be assigned to any work day: Monday through Sunday; and any shift: Day, Swing and/or Graveyard based upon production needs. A set schedule of days and shifts and/or hours per week will be based solely upon the union bid process.
FLSA Status: Non-exempt position
- Will perform various assigned manual labor tasks to: grasp, lift, move, place, and stack items relating to the production processes assigned.
- Identify, count, sort and visually inspect bakery items.
- Accurately record any product analysis data or counts, as required by SQF Food Safety Procedures.
- Maintain workflow from production conveyors.
- Work in a safe manner at all times.
- Support and adherence to Franz Core Values.
- Related duties as assigned.
- High school graduate or GED required.
- Previous experience in similar production line duties at a large commercial or artisan bakery is preferred.
- Work experience in other similar industrial, manufacturing or a production-line environment may substitute.
- Ability to work in a high temperature environment supporting fast paced machinery.
- Ability to quickly learn new job tasks and flexibility to work in different jobs as needed.
- Must be able to work any day, including holidays, or any shift.
- Must have reliable attendance to meet employer's attendance standards for 24/7 production facility.
- Must join union within 30 days of hire.
- Adherence to company core values.