Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Other Protected CategoryCountry:
Springfield, OH, USEmployment type:
Undefined termCountry: United States (US)
Location: Springfield, Ohio (US-OH)
Location details: At Konecranes, we believe that great customer experience is built on the people behind the Konecranes name - people committed to providing our customers with lifting equipment and services that lift their businesses. Everything we do, we do with passion and drive. This is what makes Konecranes a unique place to work.
Project Manager is responsible for site execution of Industrial Cranes Projects.
- Responsible for organizing field installation of cranes and crane systems.
- Organize, execute and manage the day-to-day project field operations for their region, including coordination of crane runway work, crane installations and start-ups.
- Serve as the primary customer contact, and will be responsible to procure all necessary project site materials, transportation, subcontractors and other trades to ensure timely delivery that meets the project requirement.
- Coordinate shipment of crane(s) to job site with the transport company, installer and customer.
- Track and monitor the status of all deliverables. Ensure that procurement and deliveries are scheduled to meet project timelines while maintaining expected profitability.
- Maximize profitability while ensuring the customers receive the highest level of attention, support and communication.
- Monitor and report project progress and engage problem solvers to ensure schedule milestones are met.
- Responsible to the project budget and job cost analysis upon project completion.
- Coordinate with administration milestone payments.
- Responsible to ensure all subcontractors are knowledgeable about project scope and are meeting site safety and operational requirements.
- Oversee the installation process at the customer site, and engage problem solvers in the event of non-conformances.
- Responsible for completion of SAT (Site acceptance test) and closeout of all punch list documents.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
EDUCATION: High school diploma or equivalent required. Associate's degree preferred however prior equivalent experience and training will be considered in lieu of a degree.
EXPERIENCE: Must possess at least 4 years experience in construction or site management in this or similar industry.
*KC #MONUS #CBUS #NXTKonecranes is a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses™, serving a broad range of customers. We are truly a global company with 16,000 employees at 600 locations in 50 countries. For over 80 years, we have been dedicated to improving the efficiency and performance of businesses in all types of industries. We believe that sustainable growth is a result of a strong responsible performance. . This position will not sponsor applicants for work visas