Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Other Protected CategoryCountry:
Pittsburg, PA, USLocation details:
Undefined termCountry: United States (US)
Location: Pittsburg, Pennsylvania (US-PA)
Location details:N/A At Konecranes, we believe that great customer experience is built on the people behind the Konecranes name - people committed to providing our customers with lifting equipment and services that lift their businesses. Everything we do, we do with passion and drive. This is what makes Konecranes a unique place to work.POSITION TITLE:
Sales Development RepresentativeREPORTS TO:
Vice President of Sales and Marketing, Region Americas ServiceLOCATION:
Pittsburgh, PA U.S.A.ABOUT THE JOB
Konecranes, a world leading group of Lifting Businesses™, is looking for ambitious, confident, and motivated individuals to join our new North American Sales Development Team. As a first point of contact, our Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) create demand for our industry leading solutions and play a key role in our business success strategy. Qualifying conversations to understand the buyer's journey, challenges and priorities, and help to determine the appropriate next steps in the sales/evaluation process, our SDRs are a key component of the pipeline and revenue growth for Konecranes.Key Responsibilities:
A SDR supports the sales team members with Qualified Opportunities, and will need to build strong professional relationships throughout the Sales & Marketing organizations.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Follow up on Qualified Leads (i.e. Marketing Events, Webinars, Website Downloads).
- Set and maintain daily goals in prospecting and communications to qualify leads and create sales opportunities.
- Collaborate with sales team in defined territories to penetrate targeted accounts with an innovative and strategic approach.
- Maintain daily activities in customer relationship management tools by tracking calls, emails, and interactions with prospects and customers.
- Work closely with Marketing to both develop and leverage strategic campaigns to drive pipeline revenue, and provide feedback channel for greater traction of message
- Develop competency and use processes and tools provided for this role
- 1+ year/s of Sales Development experience preferred
- A desire to be successful and grow in a world class organization
- Coachable with a willingness to learn, with a commitment to excellence
- Superior communication, relationship building and collaborative capabilities
- Eagerness to develop Konecranes sales ethics and values
- Experience with CRM tools is a plus
Bachelor's degree preferred, prior equivalent experience and training will be considered in lieu of formal degree.
#monus #cbus #nxtKonecranes is a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses™, serving a broad range of customers. We are truly a global company with 16,000 employees at 600 locations in 50 countries. For over 80 years, we have been dedicated to improving the efficiency and performance of businesses in all types of industries. We believe that sustainable growth is a result of a strong responsible performance. .