Computer Aid, Inc
It is the policy of Computer Aid, Inc.(CAI) not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran. It is also the policy of CAI to take affirmative action to employ and to advance in employment, all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status, and to base all employment decisions only on valid job requirements. This policy shall apply to all employment actions, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, upgrading, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, recall, termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation and selection for training, including apprenticeship, at all levels of employment. Employees and applicants of CAI will not be subject to harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran. Additionally, retaliation, including intimidation, threats, or coercion, because an employee or applicant has objected to discrimination, engaged or may engage in filing a complaint, assisted in a review, investigation, or hearing or have otherwise sought to obtain their legal rights under any Federal, State, or local EEO law is prohibited.Ref No:
Business Consultant/ TranslatorFull time positionJob Profile Summary:
CAI is seeking a talented and driven IT Business Process Consultant. You will provide strategic consulting services to our customer, one of the largest regulated utility companies in the United States. You will work directly with business and IT stakeholders. You will provide enterprise-level consultation by developing a thorough understanding of the client's business organization, processes, systems and technologies. You will be asked to identify and optimize IT service solutions that add real business value. In this role, you will report directly to the client's Sr. IT Director who oversees all large-scale, strategic development.Duties and Responsibilities (Role Expectations):
Requirements (Required Skills):
- Become a trusted partner within the client environment.
- Optimize communications between business line and IT executives and stakeholders.
- Drive strategic planning and cooperation between IT and the business lines.
- Implement new success-driven approaches
- Demonstrate effective organizational change management capabilities.
- Assure major IT project deliverables fit within the strategic business processes
Utility knowledge & background
Excellent Communication Skills
Elicit requirements from stakeholders using a variety of effective techniques
Communicate information to stakeholders to enable review and their understanding of requirements
Requirements Review and Validation
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly using the "Apply " option. If you have questions, or would like to speak with a Recruiter directly, send an email to the contact person below and note the job identification number in the subject line.Physical Demands:
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA and other federal, state and local standards
- Sedentary work that involves sitting or remaining stationary most of the time with occasional need to move around the office to attend meetings, etc.
- Ability to conduct repetitive tasks on a computer, utilizing a mouse, keyboard and monitor
Talent Acquisition Manager