Computer Aid, Inc
It is the policy of Computer Aid, Inc.(CAI) not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran. It is also the policy of CAI to take affirmative action to employ and to advance in employment, all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status, and to base all employment decisions only on valid job requirements. This policy shall apply to all employment actions, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, upgrading, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, recall, termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation and selection for training, including apprenticeship, at all levels of employment. Employees and applicants of CAI will not be subject to harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran. Additionally, retaliation, including intimidation, threats, or coercion, because an employee or applicant has objected to discrimination, engaged or may engage in filing a complaint, assisted in a review, investigation, or hearing or have otherwise sought to obtain their legal rights under any Federal, State, or local EEO law is prohibited.Ref No:
Boca Raton,FloridaJob Profile Summary
Computer Aid, Inc. (CAI) is looking for a Project Coordinator to join our team in Boca Raton, FL. This is an excellent, long term opportunity to for an individual looking to become a senior Project Manager or Scrum Master. The ideal candidate would have experience managing or supporting IT projects, have project management or scrum certifications. Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for overall coordination, status reporting and stability of project oriented work efforts.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet customer expectations.
- Responsible for resource allocation, assembling project plans and teamwork assignments
- Monitor work efforts on a daily basis, identifying resource needs, performing quality review; and escalating functional, quality, timeline issues appropriately.
- Responsible for tracking key metrics and project milestones
- Coordinates communication with all areas of the enterprise that impacts the scope, budget, risk and resources of the work effort being managed.
- Leverage project management tools
- Create and maintain project documentation
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education, experience and certifications
- 2-4+ years of experience as a Project Coordinator, Manager or Administrator
- Experience managing web projects
- Experience leveraging Jira, Clarity and/or Clarizen
- Knowledgeable of metrics or project management best practices
- Technical knowledge or background preferred
- PMP, Agile or Scrum Certifications strongly preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA and other federal, state and local standards
- Sedentary work that involves sitting or remaining stationary most of the time with occasional need to move around the office to attend meetings, etc.
- Ability to conduct repetitive tasks on a computer, utilizing a mouse, keyboard and monitor
If you are interested in this position, please apply using the "Apply " option. If you have questions, or would like to speak with a Recruiter directly, send an email to the contact person below and note the job identification number in the subject line.Kim Doey