Computer Aid, Inc
It is the policy of Computer Aid, Inc.(CAI) not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran. It is also the policy of CAI to take affirmative action to employ and to advance in employment, all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status, and to base all employment decisions only on valid job requirements. This policy shall apply to all employment actions, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, upgrading, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, recall, termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation and selection for training, including apprenticeship, at all levels of employment. Employees and applicants of CAI will not be subject to harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran. Additionally, retaliation, including intimidation, threats, or coercion, because an employee or applicant has objected to discrimination, engaged or may engage in filing a complaint, assisted in a review, investigation, or hearing or have otherwise sought to obtain their legal rights under any Federal, State, or local EEO law is prohibited.Ref No:
The incumbent is responsible for the definition, development, and implementation of new systems, and major enhancements to existing systems, as well as production support for systems with high complexity. The incumbent is capable of providing project leadership for major feasibility or business systems analysis studies.
This job is an integral member of an agile software engineer team responsible for building scalable software applications across all digital channels to serve our customers. The position will be responsible for taking an enterprise-wide, architectural view of the solutions and the technical execution of products using the technical stack that best meets the needs of the platform.
The incumbent, and team, will be involved in every aspect at part of the software application build process from idea generation, business analysis, technical design and software development using the latest technologies and design patterns.
Duties & Responsibilities
- 3 years - Experience with at least two of: Angular v4+, NodeJS, NoSQL databases, HTML5, CSS, Google Cloud Platform or Amazon Web Services.
- 3 years - Proficiency in design and analysis of algorithms, data structures, and design patterns in the building and deploying of scalable; highly available systems
- 3 years - Understanding of web services technologies such as REST, HTTPS, JSON
- 3 years - Experience defining system architectures and exploring technical feasibility trade-offs for optimizing short term execution while planning for long term technical capabilities
- 3 years - experience working with a variety of technology systems, designing solutions or developing applications in healthcare
- 3 years- Experience working with Machine Learning esp. in Natural Language Understanding, Machine Translation, Deep Neural Networks and related fields
- 3 years - Experience translating design mockups, prototypes and user stories into working applications
- 3 years - Ability to produce code that is fault-tolerant, efficient, and maintainable
QualificationsThe preferred candidate will have:
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field required. Masters in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field preferred
- Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment
- Have experience working with agile methodology of scrum
- Ability to speak and write English fluently and idiomatically
- Interest and ability to learn other programming languages as needed
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, unit testing, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Strong track record in designing and implementing large scale consumer facing applications
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
- Demonstrated passion for user experience and improving usability
- Experience and willingness to mentor junior engineers and help develop their skills and leadership
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA and other federal, state and local standards
- Sedentary work that involves sitting or remaining stationary most of the time with occasional need to move around the office to attend meetings, etc.
- Ability to conduct repetitive tasks on a computer, utilizing a mouse, keyboard and monitor
If you are interested in this position, please apply using the "Apply " option. If you have questions, or would like to speak with a Recruiter directly, send an email to the contact person below and note the job identification number in the subject line.Marc Whelan
Senior Technical Recruiter