CarringtonSr. Customer Service Specialist
Regular# of Openings:
Carrington Mortgage Services, LLCOverview
FOUNDED IN 2003, Carrington has evolved from a mortgage credit asset manager into a vertically-integrated financial services company that covers virtually every aspect of the single family residential real estate transaction, including investment in U.S. real estate and mortgage markets, loan origination and servicing, asset management and property preservation, real estate sales and rental, and title and escrow services. Carrington has built the infrastructure necessary to maximize value during any market cycle. We are currently looking for a Sr. Customer Service Specialist to support our team in Westfield, IN! Responsibilities
Responsible for providing excellent customer service by answering a large volume of incoming calls and third party inquiries regarding existing real estate mortgage loans primarily handling inbound calls and outbound calls to borrowers due for current month. Resolve customer issues as quickly as possible while providing accurate and timely information within company policies and all applicable regulations. Perform all duties in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, all US state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
The Senior Customer Service Specialist level is the senior level role in the job family and generally handles highly complex inbound calls and/or escalated calls from lower level Customer Service employees. At this level, the Specialist only occasionally needs to escalate calls to a Team Lead or Supervisor.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answer the more complex incoming calls, via an Automated Call Distribution system (ACD), from borrowers and third parties with inquiries about existing mortgage loans.
- Deliver accurate and timely information to callers in a courteous and professional manner, with first-call resolution in all but the most complex issues and in compliance with all applicable regulations.
- Refer more complex or complicated calls to qualified team member.
- Perform necessary steps to provide call resolution which may include setup and routing of process tasks, email or phone contact with supporting departments.
- Track, follow-up and complete customer call backs to ensure inquiry resolution.
- Collect payments whenever necessary and appropriate.
- Document call details, such as nature of call, customer comments, follow-up dates, etc., in mortgage servicing system.
- Research and resolve a wide variety of customer questions/issues.
- Resolves and/or addresses complex customer problems or questions.
- High school diploma or equivalent work experience
- Three (3) to four (4) years’ customer service/call center experience in a high volume telephone contact environment
- Three (3) years or more Mortgage Loan Servicing industry experience