Imperva, Inc.Status Senior Security Solution Marketing Manager
Imperva is a leading cybersecurity provider delivering best-in-class solutions to protect data and applications - wherever they reside - on-premises, in the cloud, and across hybrid environments.
Our customers include leading financial services institutions, healthcare, technology, consumer and retail companies and government organizations who rely on Imperva to securely deliver data, applications and insights at lightning speed.
- 6,200 customers and 500 partners in 100+ countries worldwide
- Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Web Application Firewalls for 5 straight years
- Leader in the Forrester Wave for DDoS Mitigation Services, highest scoring for "current offering" and "strategy"
- Leader in the Forrester Wave for Runtime Application Self-Protection, as the sector's sole leader
Our market is growing and Imperva is leading the charge. We're actively seeking the right people to help us reach the pinnacle of performance. Are you ready for an exceptional challenge, where what you deliver can really make a difference? If so, let's connect now.
- Drive a solutions approach to satisfying customer needs including required services and ecosystem partners
- Find innovative ways to engage partners to create and promote joint solutions to customer problems
- Drive cloud migration initiatives, messaging and content including joint marketing with AWS, Azure and GCP in collaboration with alliance team
- Define the content strategy (tools, collateral, social media, competitive, etc.) that articulates the overall value of Imperva security offerings.
- Lead the cross-functional team developing content, including a "roll up your sleeves" role in content creation.
- Serve as an industry spokesperson and advocate in championing Imperva offerings to customers and the security industry.
- Has initiative and passion and is excited to take ownership and drive execution across multiple functions
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to translate complex concepts and technologies into business-oriented value propositions.
- Excellent teamwork, interpersonal, organizational and relationship management skills.
- Ability to work with a globally dispersed, cross-cultural team
- 7+ years of experience in a B2B solution marketing role, ideally for cloud-based compliance or security solutions
- Concrete experience of helping customers manage a cloud transformation
- Broad understanding of the security market opportunity and enterprise security buying motions
- Experience presenting to customers, analysts and press, and industry groups to present the company and product vision and build awareness
- Proven track record of developing productive relationships across product marketing, product management, corporate marketing, sales/SEs and CTO office.
- Experience with public cloud and specific experience of joint solution marketing with public cloud vendors
- MBA degree and/ BS or a clear academic track record bridging technology and business
- Experience creating content for and driving industry vertical marketing
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader-championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva-Protect the pulse of your business. Learn more:
, our blog
, on Twitter
Imperva offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary, medical, flexible time off and more. It's an exciting time to work in the security space. Check out our products and services at
and career opportunities at
Imperva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.