WE BRING THE “WOW”!
ARE YOU READY TO BE A “WOW” MAKER?
GES, Global Experience Specialists, is a global event marketing company with over 90 years and 4,000 passionate employees in North America, Europe and the Middle East. We create some of the most incredible events in the world – think traveling entertainment exhibitions, global user groups, sales conferences, holiday extravaganzas and exhibitions of all sizes. From initial strategy to show-stopping audio visual, accommodations to insightful measurement – and every detail in between – we bring brands to life!
Our mission is to create memorable event experiences, and we count on our talented employees around the world help us do it. We are looking for team members who can dream up the impossible and deliver it.
The Sr. Payroll Labor Analyst will be responsible for the execution of all collective bargaining agreement pay, benefit and attendance provisions in accordance with collective bargaining agreement and wage and hour regulations. This position will also serve as a backup for other members of the CBA Management team.
- Perform the initial interpretation and documentation for all pay, benefit and attendance provisions.
- Meet with Payroll team members to discuss interpretation of pay, benefit and attendance provisions and identify any questions.
- Submit interpretation and questions to Labor Relations for review, response and approval.
- Manage all tasks on the new contract/contract change checklist.
- Communicate approved collective bargaining agreement pay, benefit and attendance provisions to Payroll analysts for setup and testing.
- Work collaboratively with Labor Relations to ensure consistent application and interpretation of collective bargaining agreement rules.
- Serve as Payroll Services liaison for all collective bargaining agreement pay, benefit and attendance rule related questions and issues.
- Facilitate meetings with Labor Relations, HR, Legal and Operations to address collective bargaining agreement pay, benefit and attendance rules questions or issues.
- Partner with operations, Human Resources and Labor Relations to align and support common goals and objectives.
- Maintain ongoing calendar of collective bargaining agreement updates and share with Payroll team.
- Track CBA rule execution challenges and communicate to Labor Relations prior to contract renegotiation in an effort to facilitate change.
- College degree or equivalent knowledge gained through formal education, specialized training, or additional job experience.
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) certification preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of collective bargaining agreements and unions. Proficient in interpreting collective bargaining agreements for pay rules, benefit rules and attendance plan rules (vacation, sick, holiday, etc.).
- In-depth knowledge of local, state and federal regulatory requirements related to areas of functional responsibility.
- Solid understanding and working knowledge of payroll processes and systems.
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Suite of Products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Ability to organize, adapt and re-prioritize activities and projects to meet deadlines in an environment of rapid change and growth.
- Ability to lead others through influence, collaboration and change management.
- Ability to communicate effectively (orally and written) with various levels of employees maintaining a positive customer service focus.
- Demonstrated skill in persuasively and effectively relating information, point-of-view, and explaining complex issues.
- Proven ability to handle sensitive and confidential situation with diplomacy, resolving problems in a timely manner using sound judgment and discretion.
Our team members are our family, so we help our team members care for their families. The rewards of joining GES are extensive. We offer a comprehensive benefits package to all full-time employees. Here are some of the highlights:
- Competitive salaries
- 401K with company match
- Healthcare/vision/dental insurance
- Wellness benefits
- Career development program
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Employee assistance program
- Vacation time
- Community involvement opportunities
- Team activities
And much more……