WE BRING THE “WOW”!
ARE YOU READY TO BE A “WOW” MAKER?
GES, Global Experience Specialists, is a global event marketing company with over 90 years and 4,000 passionate employees in North America, Europe and the Middle East. We create some of the most incredible events in the world – think traveling entertainment exhibitions, global user groups, sales conferences, holiday extravaganzas and exhibitions of all sizes. From initial strategy to show-stopping audio visual, accommodations to insightful measurement – and every detail in between – we bring brands to life!
Our mission is to create memorable event experiences, and we count on our talented employees around the world help us do it. We are looking for team members who can dream up the impossible and deliver it.
The ideal candidate is a dynamic and influential communicator who thrives on building business and interacting with all levels of an organization. (S)he has the gravitas to work with C-Level clients. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, like autonomy and can also work in a team environment, we would love to talk with you. At GES the “world is your Oyster” and you are not limited to territory and or industry. GES has a great support system and has the resources for success. Leadership is accessible and plays a part in client development.
- Research and develop a client list with targeted stakeholders
- Close new business
- Develop and Deliver Sales Presentations - In Person and Over the Phone
- Respond to Inbound Inquiries
- Build relationships with clients at the C-suite level
- Understands creative process and work cross-functional with teams
- Key driver in setting and attending client meetings for team
- Respond to RFP’s , create and deliver proposals, negotiate contracts
- Effectively communicate the value proposition of GES
- Ensure effective client communications including proposals, documentation, project timelines, progress, and verbal discussions.
- Monitor job costs throughout the project to ensure profitability, submit accurate and reliable monthly sales forecasts.
- Leverage sales tools and maintain CRM (SalesForce.com) with client, event and financial information.
- Maintain open and ongoing communication with clients; ask for and encourage feedback frequently to ensure their needs/expectations are consistently met/exceeded.
- Facilitate annual/bi-annual client reviews to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Meet with clients on a regular basis and attend client events and shows to ensure client satisfaction.
- 2+ years selling B to B and/or B to C
- Is able to research, hunt and get appropriate meetings
- Has a demonstrated proven sales track record
- Has a deep understanding of sale cycles and has the dedication to details
- Passion for service and or consultative industries
- Team Player
- Ability to open doors and help close sales
- Advanced communication skills - i.e. quick to respond and follow up on high priority revenue opportunities as well as the ability to communicate with C-level executives.
- Must be able to think on your feet and really listen to the potential clients
Our team members are our family, so we help our team members care for their families. The rewards of joining GES are extensive. We offer a comprehensive benefits package to all full-time employees. Here are some of the highlights:
- Competitive salaries
- 401K with company match
- Healthcare/vision/dental insurance
- Wellness benefits
- Career development program
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Employee assistance program
- Vacation time
- Community involvement opportunities
- Team activities
And much more……