WE BRING THE “WOW”!
ARE YOU READY TO BE A “WOW” MAKER?
GES, Global Experience Specialists, is a global event marketing company with over 90 years and 4,000 passionate employees in North America, Europe and the Middle East. We create some of the most incredible events in the world – think traveling entertainment exhibitions, global user groups, sales conferences, holiday extravaganzas and exhibitions of all sizes. From initial strategy to show-stopping audio visual, accommodations to insightful measurement – and every detail in between – we bring brands to life!
Our mission is to create memorable event experiences, and we count on our talented employees around the world help us do it. We are looking for team members who can dream up the impossible and deliver it.
The Marketing Operations Manager Leads Global Marketing in the development and continuous evolution of marketing campaigns in driving pipeline and funnel and eCommerce activity. Involvement within full lifecycle management including creative solutions, technical development and implementation with the ability to research and learn new technologies, systems and programming languages as needed.
This role will work closely with global and local marketing leadership and business unit leadership in the development of impactful marketing programs, including the definition of overall performance metrics and program objectives.
The successful candidate will have a proven record of accomplishment executing impactful marketing programs, with expertise in digital marketing tools such as Marketo, Salesforce.om and eCommerce engines.
- Produce a variety of online interactive components including HTML emails, dynamic landing pages, microsites.
- Supports Marketing on all email automation projects, including: email setup, design, and launch and measurement services.
- Responsible for leading a team of marketing specialists to execute programs that drive revenue through GES’ ecommerce engines
- Working with a cross-departmental team, deploy marketing initiatives to drive incremental sales through our eCommerce engine and contact centers.
Direct Marketing/Project Management:
- Point of Contact for Email Automation & process improvements
- Manage any relationships with approved vendors
- Understand and appropriately utilize a variety of analytics tools, techniques and data sources required to answer key business questions
Reporting and Analysis: (out of email automation)
- Creates Global Email Dashboards by Region/Line of Business
- Custom Reports
- Campaign Uploads/Creation
- Complete ad hoc data requests as needed
- Flows/routing behind the scenes
- Providing analysis and decision support that drives strategic marketing solutions
- Detecting emerging customer and/or market trends
- Develop conclusions and marketing implications with an independent, thoughtful point of view
- Provide actionable recommendations supported by analysis, and presented in a visually compelling, clear, objective framework for business decisions
Training and Documentation:
- Assist in documentation and process flows/improvements
- Assist (as needed) for: training, updates, notifications and processes
- Oversee 3 marketing specialists in execution of campaigns that drive activity to GES’ eCommerce engine.
- Agility and flexibility to deal with constant change
- Remain calm under pressure
- Team coach
- Ability to deal effectively with executive level managers
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Measurement- and results/impact-driven
- Good analytical thinking
- Experienced with Email Automation (Prefer Marketo certified)
- Experience with HTML email design and development.
- Experience with all aspects of executing email campaigns, from list management to sending and tracking.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, including Dreamweaver, Flash, Photoshop, Fireworks, Illustrator, and Acrobat.
- Experience creating and editing graphics, and creating visual mockups and wireframes.
- Ability to troubleshoot and debug existing code.
- Ability to create, maintain and update application specifications and documentation.
- Knowledge of new technologies and new developments in the industry.
- Must be analytical and have the ability to provide insights and recommendations in relation to marketing tactics
- Must be a self-starter, take initiative and have a positive attitude
- Must work well within a team structure, be open to suggestions and not to be afraid to search relentlessly for support and resolution across the organization
- Must be able to travel (10-15%)
Our team members are our family, so we help our team members care for their families. The rewards of joining GES are extensive. We offer a comprehensive benefits package to all full-time employees. Here are some of the highlights:
- Competitive salaries
- 401K with company match
- Healthcare/vision/dental insurance
- Wellness benefits
- Career development program
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Employee assistance program
- Vacation time
- Community involvement opportunities
- Team activities
And much more……