US-VA-Virginia BeachJob ID:
2019-2171# of Openings:
SJS Executives is currently seeking a talented Heavy Diesel Equipment Mechanic to join our team.
Our ideal candidate will be a journeyman level heavy motor vehicle equipment mechanics that are capable of working
independently on both light and heavy type equipment.Types of vechiles that will be worked on are below:
- Highly Mobile Multi-wheeled Vehicles (HMMWV's)
- Medium Tactical Vehicle Replacement's (MTVR's)
- front end loaders
- KALMAR Rough Terrain Cargo Handler (RTCH)
- non-propane fueled forklifts (i.e. gasoline and/or diesel powered).
- Performing routine preventative equipment maintenance and repair in accordance with the Navy's 3M maintenance program.
- Oil and filter changes
- Fluid checks and replacement
- Tire repairs/replacements
- Brake system checks and component repairs and replacements
- Troubleshooting and repair of various mechanical and electrical equipment components
- Ability to perform regular and recurring field inspections, investigations, or surveys in which there is a considerable amount of walking, stooping, bending, and climbing.
- Ability to perform work in a mechanical work shop repair setting. Work involves moderate risks of discomforts that require adherence to safety precautions.
- Valid Diver's license
- U.S. citizenship
- Must be able to pass background check/drug screen
- Must have at least 4 years of experience
SJS Executives, LLC is EOE, AA, M/F/Vet/Disability compliant. US Citizenship required for most jobs.