ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
Since 1986 LERETA's nationwide team of real estate tax and flood professionals has provided the mortgage and insurance industries the fastest, most accurate and complete access to property tax and flood information across the nation. LERETA is an industry leader with an enormous focus on technology, innovation, and commitment to service excellence.
OPEN DATE 09/30/2021
POSITION Central Service Processor I
REQ NUMBER TAX-21-00234
The Central Service Processor I will prioritize and coordinate the distribution of all checks from lenders and all operational teams to ensure timely delivery to the tax collecting agency. The Central Service processor will be responsible to review data transmittals provided to ensure all procedures are followed as represented within the agency payment requirements and tax payment packages are complete.
Tax Payment Processing
- Ensures all tax bills and C service reports balance to the checks presented to complete payment of taxes
- Matches and mails mass volumes within a short time frame
- Works under time constraints in an effort to meet mortgage lender’s reporting dates to allow for sufficient processing time to ensure disbursement from escrow account is completed by the disbursement due month
- Communicates to the operational teams if tax payments are presented with incomplete data
- Monitors, reports, and communicates status of work assignments and statistics to Team Lead/Supervisor while identifying any opportunity to increase efficiency processing tax payments from mortgage lenders to the taxing agency jurisdictions in order to meet tax payment deadlines
- Monitors and reports status of checks in-house via spreadsheets
- Monitors and reports status and tracking of mailed checks via LERETA online Check Browse
- Assists with training of fellow team members, specifically Temporary Staff personnel
- Responds to phone, written, e-mail and other inquiries from customer and tax collectors
- Communicates tax status information to LERETA’S internal and external customers
- Performs Quality Assurance (QA) in work queues, Excel spreadsheets and other applicable formats.
- Applies and supports the implementation of new or modified policy and procedures as instructed to ensure Tax Disbursement Team standards.
- Prepares production/statistical reports as applicable.
- Utilizes LERETA online Agency profile, Agency Calendar, and FAQS for applicable processing within scope of job responsibilities. Identifies discrepancies that may impact tax processing results to LERETA business partners.
- Ensures that all checks received from lenders or internal departments are acknowledged by our check control team and delivery timely for distribution to agency.
- Communicates to lenders should there be any checks not received within the daily package.
- Monitors and reviews all checks that show not yet processed and ensure have been completed to meet service level requirements.
This position will perform other duties as assigned based on the needs of the department.
We are an Equal Employment/ Affirmative Action Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
THIS POSITION IS CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS.