Leprino FoodsLeprino Foods Company supports a drug-free workplace and is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer – M/F/Disability/Veteran
2019-4824# of Openings
1Category Portal Searching
This position is responsible for sanitation of equipment/building, aiding in the shutdown of equipment, the cleaning of department conveyors, and general cleaning of areas and utensils/containers in the Cheese Production Department.Responsibilities
QualificationsKnowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Responsible for pre-cleaning and CIP-ing of the department conveyors, extruders, dry mixers, brine discharge belting and Cooper cutter, including frame work and surrounding area.
- Ensure all shutdown cheese is handled in a sanitary manner and properly designated for further processing.
- Comply with all good housekeeping and Good Manufacturing Procedures.
- Communicate effectively with co-workers, Maintenance and department management.
- Follow all required safety practices and procedures.
- Must be able to perform basic mathematical functions
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to determine the root cause to issues that arise, using skills of investigation, organizing thoughts and conclusions, and presenting these solutions to others
- Ability to deal with and understand different cultures
- Must be willing to support a 24/7 operation by being available to work weekends and holidays
- The position requires standing, walking, climbing up steps and working at time in wet environment
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs. from floor to shoulder height daily (0" - 58")
- Must be able to climb stairs hourly
Conditional offer of employment is extended and communicated to candidate contingent on favorable results of Criminal Background Check, Hair Follicle Drug Screen, Pre- Employment Essential Job Functions & Physical Abilities Test
Leprino Foods Company utilizes the services of Psychemedics to perform our Hair Follicle Drug Testing. Additional information about this process can be obtained @ www.psychemedics.comLeprino Foods supports a drug-free workplace and is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer - M/F/Disability/Veteran