We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Summary: Under general supervision, the Staff Accountant supports the Controller – Hydroflo in the day to day work related to cost accounting, inventory, revenue and accounts payable. They will also prepare general ledger postings, participate in the month-end close process, prepare account reconciliations, and participate in projects as assigned.
- Support daily inventory and costing process, and associated reporting.
- Support monthly, quarterly and annual close process for Hydroflo to accurately report results within 5 business day closing cycle.
- Support the Hydroflo Controller by assisting in the review of bills of materials, and other revenue and cost related analytics.
- Support the annual financial statement audit.
- Responsible for the revenue process of ensuring sales packages are complete, invoicing the customer and applying payments.
- Assist accounts payable staff as necessary.
- Participate in the annual physical inventory process.
Prepare general ledger postings and account reconciliations as assigned.
- 1-3 years’ experience related to accounting or finance
- Organized and detail-oriented with excellent customer service and communication skills
- Possesses a sense of urgency with the ability to meet deadlines while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Proficiency in MS Office applications required, including intermediate-to-advanced level Excel skills
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Full-Time/RegularWe are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.