Volcom Las Vegas Outlets- Premium South, Las Vegas, NV, USAbout Volcom:
We were born to chase what we are true to.
It's not that we want to... WE HAVE TO.
We have a vision that turns obstacles into
A creative courage to tempt the impossible...
And embrace the strange.
Telling us to push further...
To try again.
Endlessly seeking elevation...
We are all connected by this same internal force.
Forever we chase that intoxicating moment when
our vision is realized...
The world around us goes quiet...
And for brief moments, we are more than alive.
True To This
Our employees are our greatest asset and Volcom is the place where people who share our values and passions want to work. Seasonal Retail Associates connect the Volcom brand with customers on an everyday basis. You embody the Volcom spirit and provide excellent customer service to everyone that walks in our store. If you're true to this and are inspired by creative spirit, the Volcom family would be stoked to have you.
What you'll do:
Actively help and engage with customers' needs
• Drive sales and build relationships with customers
• Represent Volcom brand with actions and knowledge of products
• Bring your passion for Volcom, snowboarding, skateboarding, surfing, or the action sports industry into the store environment to connect and build relationships with customers
• Complete customer transactions in a timely and accurate manner
• Inform customers of current sales and promotions
• Merchandise men's, women's, and kid's clothing and accessories
• Maintain floor appearance by receiving, checking, and shelving merchandise
• Maintain store cleanliness by keeping areas organized and uncluttered
• Collaborate with your team to complete assigned tasks
• Contribute to a fun, organized, and efficient environment
• Perform other duties as assigned
What you'll need:
Availability to work through January 10th
• Flexible schedule and able to work days, nights, weekends and holidays
• Previous retail/sales experience preferred
• Familiarity with the Volcom brand and action sports industry
• Interpersonal, customer service, and basic math skills
• Be an effective team player
• Strong ethical behavior
• Able to lift a minimum of 10lbs
60% off Volcom merch
• Fun work environment & team
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law
If you are unable to complete this application due to a disability, please contact Volcom Customer Service to ask for an accommodation or an alternative application process: 1 (855) 330-0188 or firstname.lastname@example.org.