Mitel Networks Inc
Mitel is an Equal Opportunity Employer and takes affirmative action efforts as it relates to providing employment opportunities for women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and covered veterans.
Mitel is a global market leader in business communications, powering more than two billion business connections with our cloud, enterprise and next-gen collaboration applications.
With more than 70 million users in nearly 100 countries, Mitel is the only company that wakes up every day exclusively focused on helping customers take their communications from where they are today to where they expect them to be.
The Carrier Services Specialist is responsible for assisting in customer turn up for everything voice related; which includes managing LNP orders, New TN Request, Toll Free Orders, Directory Listing, CNAM Updates, CSR Request, MACD orders and Emergency Registration. The role also includes management of customer port outs and inventory management.
This position is located in our Mesa office.
- Prepare, submit, and track voice (LNP, New DID, Toll Free, CNAM, Directory Listing, 911) add, move, change and disconnect orders.
- Manage number inventory system to ensure quality assurance.
- Qualify new and add-on locations for internal staff.
- Coordinate new service and activation dates with Internal Staff, Customers and/or Vendors.
- Ensure that all clients' milestones and deliverables are met in a timely manner, including time-sensitive orders.
- Communicate regularly and effectively with Internal Staff, Customer, and/or Vendor in order to reach target dates; including escalating when orders are out of the service level agreement.
- Work with Internal Staff, Vendor and/or Customers on troubleshooting problems with newly installed services.
- Keep internal tracking systems up to date.
- Assist on special carrier related projects.
- 1-2 years in telecom preferably vendor facing
- Microsoft (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint)
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Salesforce and/or Cost Guard experience a plus
- College Degree or equivalent work experience