WAXIE Sanitary Supply
WAXIE Sanitary Supply is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer
Customer Service/Support# of Openings
At WAXIE, exceptional customer service is the backbone of who we are and the focus of everything we do. We are committed to building and maintaining lasting relationships by providing an industry-leading customer experience. We listen to our customers and provide solutions through excellent hands-on service, training, and education. All of this couldn't be done without our top-of-the-line Customer Service team. That's where you come in!
This position is full-time, Monday through Friday 8am - 5pm with the opportunity for overtime, weekends and holidays off.
WAXIE offers market competitive compensation plus benefits including medical/dental/401K and tuition reimbursement. Essential Duties
- Engage with customers to resolve matters on product pricing and concerns in regards to product receipt. Research customer needs and communicate responses via telephone, e-mail, fax and in-person.
- Assist customers with online ordering through account set-up, order administration, and training on WAXIE's online ordering system ("Web@Work").
- Input customer orders to WAXIE's inventory management system (AS400).
- Support Sales team by referring new business leads and assist with inquiries on pricing and other customer requests.
- Maintain showroom cleanliness and facilitate proper merchandise stocking, rotation, and labeling.
- Participate in vendor product training to stay up-to-date on product knowledge.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous customer service and cash handling experience preferred.
- A high level of professionalism with a positive attitude.
- Ability to multi task in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to educate and recommend WAXIE products and services to customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail, organize and ability to prioritize requests.
- Ability to professionally interact with internal and external customers via phone, email and in person.
- Ability to work with multiple systems including AS400 and WEB based programs.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Previous experience in Jan San industry or distribution preferred.
- Great attention to detail.
- Organized with the ability to multitask and prioritize.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, Some college preferred.