Responsible for assisting other analysts and the Director in conducting investment manager due diligence, client education and support, and analysis of designated markets.
- Assist other analysts in sourcing, researching, and monitoring investment managers. Includes drafting research reports on recommended managers, assisting in providing quarterly reviews on covered managers, and assisting in drafting memos when managers experience significant organizational, personnel, and portfolio changes.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of education and communication materials, including the quarterly market summary, monthly Research Review, quarterly Private Capital Research Review, quarterly Capital Markets Overview, quarterly Private Opportunities Fund letters, and other presentations.
- Assist other analysts in providing support to consultants, especially with respect to recommended / covered managers and the assigned markets.
- Provide input to the sector team and IPC with respect to the various sector categories’ valuations and portfolio positioning, and attend weekly research meetings.
- Attend investment manager meetings and weekly research meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree, CFA designation and/or a MBA preferred
- 1 plus years’ experience in the investment management industry
- Detail-oriented, possess excellent problem-solving, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Takes initiative, strong analytical skills, and passion for investments