The Hiring & Recruiting Manager position oversees and manages the recruiting, hiring, and onboarding efforts of new cleaners for the organization. The Hiring & Recruiting Manager position is responsible for providing a thorough, thoughtful, and mission based experience for all new hires and possible new hires. This position holds the accountability for planning and implementing cleaner recruiting efforts, ensuring quality candidates are interviewed and hired for the cleaner position, and providing an informative and supportive orientation. All Two Bettys employees are required to treat each other, management, clients, and vendors with respect. Two Bettys is committed to a workspace where individuals feel that their voice is valued.
The Key Duties & Responsibilities:
Tasks and responsibilities associated with this position include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Hire all new cleaner positions ensuring hiring best practices and compliance are followed at all times. This includes, but is not limited to, interviewing, clear and timely communication and follow-through, reference checks, offers, background checks, etc.
- Conduct weekly orientation for new cleaner hires keeping content relevant, engaging, and informative
- Communicate with all relevant departments (sales, training, matchmaking/cleaner scheduling, etc.) on new hires coming in to provide seamless transition for new cleaners from orientation to training to the cleaner holding their own client accounts
- Assist with new cleaner onboarding - including but not limited to creating Method accounts, cleaner bios, and assist in creating cleaner training schedules, etc. as necessary
- Plan and implement recruiting efforts with a focus on diversifying the Two Bettys cleaner staff, engaging in the community, and building positive relationships.
- Attend all recruiting efforts, hiring additional Two Bettys staff as needed/requested
- Work within annual hiring and recruiting budget, consulting with Senior HR Manager on initiatives, as well as, keeping Senior HR Manager updated and/or seeking approval if there are questions and/or concerns
- Collaborate and partner with the Sales & Marketing Manager on recruitment and hiring materials and communication
- Accountable to work with Field Service Director, Sales, Training, and Matchmaking/Cleaner Scheduling to ensure a healthy client/cleaner valve - discussing concerns, problem solving, and providing proactive solutions within these departments
- Manage Guerilla Marketing Team - creating postering plan, communicating with staff ensuring a successful plan is completed in a timely manner, accountable to hold monthly 1:1 meetings, etc.
- Participate in staff/cleaner meetings as needed and/or requested
- Provide data and analytics around new hires, washouts, terminations, recruiting efforts, etc. to Senior HR Manager and team at weekly staff meeting
- Conduct and complete special projects as needed and/or requested, per the demands of the business
- Contribute and problem solve, thinking outside the box, as the position grows and evolves
- Attend all company meetings and events modeling TBs company values and mission
- Positive and proactive in all collaborations, finding appropriate and acceptable solutions as issues arise
- Continuously cultivate the culture at Two Bettys - positive, proactive, collaborative, cleaner & client centric, etc.
The Skills Required:
- Experience, knowledge, and/or ability to learn simple technology platforms (spreadsheets, Google Suite, email, Slack, etc.)
- Excellent, clear, effective and efficient communication both in verbal and written form
- Positive and proactive behavior and work habits - ability to identify issues, problem solve, collaborate to find the right solution, fix it, have fun ...repeat!
- Able to work independently and think critically
- Effective and efficient time management skills
- Strong ability to give and receive feedback with respect and care in a timely and professional manner
- Highly organized and excited to create and recreate systems in order to maximize efficiency and minimize redundancies
- Ability to conduct self in a professional manner at all times
- Ability to remain discreet with sensitive information and/or situations keeping confidential at all times
The Work Environment:
This role is an administrative role that offices out of Two Bettys HQ. The HQ office environment is one that is “open air” and therefore it will be essential that this role has the ability to remain focused in a sometimes noisy or hectic environment.
The Physical Requirements:
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 20 pounds safely
- Ability to sit and/or stand for up to 8 hours per day
General-other: Human Resources,
This Position is eligible for PTO, paid holidays, healthcare insurance, 401k, and disability options. Salary range is $45,000-$50,000 commensurate with experience.