Donan is a problem-solving playground where innovation and a "make people first" culture collide to make a business family. Donan
is a nationwide, third-generation engineering firm founded in 1947. Donan is a leader in the forensic investigation industry with a diverse service offering that includes Forensic Engineer, Fire Investigation, Component Testing, UAV Services, and Litigation Support. For nearly seven decades, clients have turned to us for first rate expertise, conclusive answers, and superior insights through innovation. Donan is looking to hire new talent for areas where we are once again growing and currently has a need for a full-time or part-time Forensic Engineer
with Civil or Structural Engineering
experience, to cover our Oklahoma City, OK and surrounding
areas. The Forensic Engineer (Civil Structural)
is primarily focused on traveling to perform on-site data collection and investigative services and delivering a written report of observations, findings and conclusions to the client. Donan engineers consistently ensure that the forensic investigations conform to the quality standards of the firm, follow the scientific method, and meet the client needs regarding adherence to financial budget and timeliness of report delivery. Donan's total compensation package is impressive and includes benefits such as:
- Work from home (remote)
- License and Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Company paid short-term and long-term disability
- Profit Sharing Bonus (10% of annual salary)
- Company Paid Life Insurance & other supplemental coverages available
- Paid holidays
- Professional development and external training
- Philanthropy Program
- Company issued credit card
Donan's Forensic Engineer (Civil – Structural) are responsible for:
- Company vehicle with maintenance program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Laptop, cell phone, and all equipment
- Autonomy with flexible schedule
- Compensatory Paid Time
- 401(k) matching
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance coverage
- Tuition Reimbursement
- HAS and HRA (Employer contributions)
- Robust Rewards and Recognition Program
- Providing expert forensic analysis to clients on an array of multi-disciplined engineering projects, with an unbiased and honest conclusion.
- Writing & submitting detailed and accurate reports on completed projects in a timely manner.
- Communicating and documenting communication with customers to provide timelines and project updates.
- Providing expert testimony and/or depositions as needed on projects in which they have been assigned.
- Being available and flexible with their schedule to accommodate additional hours during periods of peak business demand, and backlog as deemed necessary.
- Providing excellent customer service to company internal and external customers.
- Proactively pursuing additional training and mentoring opportunities, licenses, education, and/or certification (which are covered in cost by Donan).