2019-3001# of Openings:
Atlas Air, IncOverview
This position is responsible for assisting setting up and following up on all ground handling and service functions for both Atlas and Polar Air. These services consist of aircraft fuel operations, crew and passenger catering provisions, aircraft deicing services, passenger handling, and aircraft cabin services.Responsibilities
- Responsible for the initial set up for all charters to include: all phases of aircraft and ground handling, and catering
- Responsible for aircraft fuel operations and ensure supply world wide
- Responsible for supplier compliance with government regulations and company standards and policies
- Tracks and maintains a data base of all into-plane fuel agents, fuel farms, ground handling vendors, catering vendors, and aircraft de-icing vendors for Atlas and Polar world wide
- Coordinates interdepartmental ground services related activities
- Liaise between ground handlers and fuel suppliers, operations and accounting departments
- Responsible for research and completed suitabilities for airports to include maintaining Suitability data base.
- Responsible for Animal charters pre alerts (AVI Alert form) to downline stations.
- Responsible for vendor payment requirements at each station.
- Be a support to all other departments that are involved with the operation.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Minimum of one year airline experience
- Good management and negotiations skills
- Proficiency in IT systems including WORD, EXCEL, Microsoft Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Good written and verbal skills
- Ability to lead and work with interdepartmental teams
- Ability to multitask and coordinate time sensitive duties