General & Administrative
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer EOE/M/F/Disability/Vet. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
The LifeNet Health mission is simple: Saving Lives. Restoring Health. Giving Hope.
Its mission, along with its core values of safety, quality, innovation and service continue to create an unmatched record in transplant solutions, which cannot be achieved without talented, dedicated team members who share the same values and attributes that guide the LifeNet Health team every day.
To be employed at LifeNet Health, a global leader in transplant services and regenerative medicine, means that you will play a vital role in facilitating organ and tissue donation and transplantation. You will also be part of a company that is actively involved in cell and recovery research.
If you have a commitment to customer care, quality and innovation as well as integrity and passion, then you've come to the right place.
We are currently seeking a Full Time Senior Facilities Maintenance Specialist
to join the LifeNet Health team in our Renton, WA
A Senior Facilities Maintenance Specialist provides daily coordination and supervision of daily tasks and projects as well as oversees contractors, housekeeping, and service vendors. Provides general repair and maintenance services, including repair of building, equipment, facility modifications, and repairs mechanical systems throughout LifeNet Health facilities.
You would be expected to perform all tasks assigned to you, including but not limited to:
- Schedules, oversees, and directs assigned contractors ensuring the safety, quality and cleanliness of work performed. Acts as a primary liaison for all service vendors, escorts contractors in critical areas when required, monitors and ensures vendor productivity while on LifeNet Health property.
- Monitors the Corporate Support Help Desk to ensure that all requests are answered and completed timely. Reviews all executed maintenance work orders for completion. Ensures that all tracking documentation is accurately process.
- Performs regularly scheduled onsite inspections of the facilities and mechanical equipment to ensure proper operation. Assists team with contracted projects related to construction, repairs, and renovations of LifeNet Health facilities.
- Reviews and responds to requests and complaints regarding building operations. Maintains accurate key inventory to comply with regulatory requirements and LifeNet Health SOP's.
- Obtains vendor price quotes, prepare purchase requisitions with accompanying justification. Arrange for new vendor setup and route requests to the appropriate management level for approval.
- Maintains mechanical systems including computer and telecommunications networking wiring, lighting and other critical systems operate within specifications and are in good working order.
- Provides daily and preventative support for activities ensuring smooth operation of the assigned location(s) including but not limited to; minor carpentry, hardware, plumbing, and general facility maintenance and repairs.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid State Driver's License
- Minimum of 7 years facility and building maintenance and/or trades related experience including contracting, carpentry, construction, electrician, and plumbing, and/or equipment repair
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Written and Verbal Communication Skills - Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills for interacting with and building positive relationships with management, team members, internal customers, external agencies, and contractors/vendors.
- Work Independently - Perform job functions with little to no supervision. Ability to motivate self in completing assigned tasks and proactively seek opportunities for improvement.
Get to Know LifeNet Health:
- Trade and/or Building Maintenance Certificate - Completion of job related trade school or building maintenance certificate
- 10 years' experience facility and building maintenance and/or trades related experience including contracting, carpentry, construction, electrician, and plumbing, and/or equipment repair
- 1 year experience knowledge of facility industry standards such as building control systems, building codes, mechanical systems, and company operations
- 1 year CAD Software used for detailed engineering of 3D and/or 2D drawings of physical
LifeNet Health, headquartered in Virginia Beach, Virginia, is the largest nonprofit organ procurement organization ("OPO") and tissue bank in the United States, as well as a leading innovator in transplantation research and regenerative medicine. LifeNet holds the longest running current accreditation by the American Association of Tissue Banks (AATB). Its goal is to improve the quality of human life through the provision of organs and tissues for transplantation, as well as innovation in the fields of bio-implants and regenerative medicine, and to serve the community with educational and support services that enhance the donation process.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including, medical, dental, vision, company-paid basic life, short and long-term disability insurance, paid holidays, 5 weeks of combined sick and vacation time, retirement, and tuition reimbursement!
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer EOE/M/F/Disability/Vet. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing