The BI Engineer is responsible for designing and implementing the conceptual, logical and physical data models to support the enterprise information strategies of the finance organization, accountable for the organizations's Business Intelligence technology and systems,
the business intelligence agenda,and Imperva's self-service analytics approach.Status Cyber Security
is a big deal. It's in the news, growing rapidly, a critical tool for every company, and our specialty.
Imperva is a leading provider of data and application security solutions that protect business-critical information in the cloud and on-premise. Our customers include leading enterprises, government organizations, SMBs and service providers who rely on Imperva Incapsula to securely deliver their websites and applications at lightning speed.Why Imperva? We have experienced the following growth and achievements
- Selling to over 5900 customers worldwide
- 500 partners in 100+ countries worldwide
- Imperva's Web Application Firewall has been in the Leader's Quadrant of the Gartner Magic Quadrant for 4 straight years
- Imperva Incapsula is a leader in the Forrester Wave for DDoS Services with the highest score in the "current offering" category
- Responsible for architecting and implementing the conceptual, logical and physical data models to support the enterprise information strategies of the finance organization, the business intelligence agenda as well as our self-service analytics approach.
- Accountable for Business Intelligence technology and system roadmap.
- Responsible for the integrity and quality of data and information stored and flowing between business applications, the enterprise data warehouse, data marts and business intelligence applications.
- Responsible for contributing to and strategically managing the roadmaps for Business Intelligence and data transformation solutions for the team.
- Responsible to ensure that the business intelligence team and technology team is managing and maintaining the data catalog, definitions, standards, governance and regulations surrounding data in the environment.
- Work with business functions to gather and translate business requirements into data and information requirements for custom development efforts and business intelligence efforts.
- Work to design and implement efficient and accurate Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) activities.
- Decompose, prioritize and provide workable solutions to solve complex business problems using data and analytics
- Partner with other team members as well as cross-functional partners to support business processes and system solutions
- Responsible for supervising consultants, mentoring technical staff, as well as contributing to project work.
- Hands on experience in analytics modelling.
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Business, Math or a related field.
- 8+ years of professional data/platform/technical architecture experience
- 5+ years of experience with Data Warehouse and visualization technologies.
- Strong experience with SQL and relational databases
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Experience with Data Integration Technologies (Talend ) is a plus
- Experience with Snowflake, Redshift databases is a plus