Customer Service Associate
Wheels Convenience Stores- Fairfield County, CT
$9.60 an hour - Part-time
The Customer Service Associate (CSA) directly interacts with Wheels customers by providing prompt, efficient and exceptional customer service. The CSA works in support of the Wheels management team to facilitate the completion of all shift related tasks.
Responsibilities and duties (include but are not limited to):
- Ensures each customer receives outstanding service by greeting each customer that enters the store, acknowledges customer during transactions, responds to inquiries about products and maintains a clean environment.
- Complies with Company safety and security procedures and policies.
- Operates point of sale (POS) register system within the Company's cash handling guidelines, and maintains proper cash levels at all times.
- Completes all assigned tasks on their shift. Tasks include but are not limited to:
- sweep, mop and dust
- clean bathrooms: sinks, toilets and floors
- empty interior and exterior trash bins
- shovel walkways during inclement weather
- change price ID signs and displays
- wipe down pumps
- clean spill buckets
- stick gas and diesel tanks
- stock shelves and front-face products
- fill propane
- brew coffee
- food preparation
- Communicates issues to Wheels management in a timely manner.
- Maintains awareness of products, merchandise promotions and advertisements.
- Replenishes products and supplies to ensure availability.
- Represents the Wheels brand by exemplifying Wheels 5 Core Values.
- Knowledge of basic math
- Effective communicator
- Must be able to work at least 1 day on the weekend
- Must have reliable transportation
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and lift up to 50 lbs
Pay & Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical and Dental Coverage
- Long and Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
If you qualify for the CSA position, apply now!
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $9.60 /hour