The Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation (DTCC) has an outstanding opportunity for a VRM Senior Analyst, based in Tampa, FL.
Under the direction of a Director of VRM , uses intermediate knowledge and skills to complete Third Party and Vendor Risk management activities to effectively evaluate, assess, manage and report on Vendor risks. Responsible for performing the Vendor risk assessment process including the review and scoring of inherent risk questionnaires, initiating and managing the due diligence process with cross functional control group and completing overall risk assessment summaries. Supports the Director of Vendor risk management with reporting and monitoring of vendor risks; including data collection and analysis, periodic ongoing monitoring and reporting.
In Accordance with CPS Policy and Procedures:
- Performs evaluation of Third Party and Vendor engagements to identify and manage vendor risk which may include completion of inherent and overall risk assessments and initiating due diligence with cross function SME control groups in accordance with procedures
- Proactively identifies, assesses, and documents third party risk and control issues in business processes to mitigate risk.
- Provides support to business users to understand Vendor risk management concerns and process and assists in providing solutions
- Coordinates with internal stakeholder from Corporate Procurement, control functions and risk committees to communicate on the VRM process, Vendor issues and potential risk mitigation
- Develops and provides presentation overviews and dashboard status of the VRM process
- Assists with the VRM effort to implement a Vendor Management System including requirements, data cleansing and migration, User acceptance testing, training of end-users
- Assists with the development and implementation of the VRM framework including content development and managing project tasks to ensure successful completion of deliverables
- Report/communicate the status of open Vendor issues and procedural changes
- Develops and performs reporting for VRM including data collection, consolidation, analysis, spreadsheets and dashboards in support of the VRM process
- Assists with the development of Policies, procedures and job aids for VRM activities
- Completes quality control reviews and testing to ensure procedures are followed
- Performs other responsibilities or tasks as requested
- 4 - 8 years in a professional environment.
- CISSP, CISA, CRMA or CISM certification or significant progress towards certification.
- 3+ years performing vendor risk assessments or other risk management practices) and evaluating associated risks
- Experience with reviewing documents such as SSAE 16, ISAE 3402, ISO 27000
- Experience in Vendor management, Operational or Enterprise Risk, Information Security or Internal Audit.
- Strong work ethic, time management, detail oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with all levels of management and staff
- Demonstrated ability to meet deliverables on time
- Demonstrated teamwork skills
- Ability to work cross functionally with other teams and functions
- Proficient PC skills, specifically with business-oriented applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong excel skills including pivot tables, the ability to create charts and dashboards
- Knowledge of risk and controls practices, procedures and principles
- Knowledge of industry and regulatory guidance related to managing third party risk including FRB, OCC, FINRA &FFIEC
- 4 year College Degree, Masters preferred
- CISSP, CISA, CRMA or CISM Certification (or progress towards certification)
With over 40 years of experience, DTCC is the premier post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry. From operating facilities, data centers and offices in 16 countries, DTCC, through its subsidiaries, automates, centralizes, and standardizes the post trade processing of financial transactions, mitigating risk, increasing transparency and driving efficiency for thousands of broker/dealers, custodian banks and asset managers worldwide. User owned and industry governed, the firm simplifies the complexities of clearing, settlement, asset servicing, data management and information services across asset classes, bringing increased security and soundness to the financial markets. In 2014, DTCC’s subsidiaries processed securities transactions valued at approximately US$1.6 quadrillion. Its depository provides custody and asset servicing for securities issues from over 130 countries and territories valued at US$64 trillion. DTCC’s global trade repository maintains approximately 40 million open OTC positions and processes roughly 280 million messages a week.
To learn more, please visit http://www.dtcc.com/ or follow us on Twitter @The_DTCC.