Looking to Secure a Job and make/further my career in the Business World. Whereas, my Experience and Education can be best put to use. I have worked in this field for 10+ years.
A/R & A/P Experience
New hire orientation
Banking 5+ years
3+ years Supervisor experience
Related Work Experience:
March 2016- present
National Government Services Main Experiences: Banking Associate
May 21, 2015- present
Time Warner Cable
Aug 2014- May 2015
Thompson & Johnson Equip.
Aug 2013 – Dec. 2013
Business Analyst /Payroll Executive
Aug 2013- Feb 2013
Town of Salina Park & Rec.
Jan 2012 - July 2012 Jan 2012 - July 2012
Bryant & Stratton College
Financial Aid processing assistant
April 2007 - Dec. 2009
G.E. Federal Credit Union
Bank Teller/Loan Processor
Nov 1999- Jan 2003
Invoicing Specialist/Billing Supervisor
Feb 2013- July 2013
- Maintains high regard for member privacy in accordance with the corporate privacy policies and procedures.
- Resolve service issues and adhering to the requirements of federal registration.
- Performing accurate and timely processing of all transactions as needed.
- Identify financial needs and present all appropriate options by working cooperatively with appropriate business partners.
- Support branch in achieving its customer retention, acquisition and growth goals.
- Memorable customer service, proactively greeting customers.
- Taking account for servicing and error resolution, including resolving routine customer problems and referring more complex issues to the next level supervisor.
- Accurately and efficiently process a variety of Retail and Commercial transactions; including deposits, withdrawals, loan payments and check cashing.
- Verify endorsements, place holds and disburse cash. Issue receipts and balance daily work.
- Consistently demonstrates high standards of integrity by supporting the Companies’ mission and values and adhering to the Corporate Code of Conduct.
- Ability to accurately reconcile accounts to position and money balances.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of Products (i.e. Word, Excel and Access)
- Excellent analytical skills, people skills and self direction.
Proficiency with PC accounting, spreadsheet, and word processing software.
- Knowledge of and Background in financial data processing systems.
- Work may involve motivating, influencing or training others
- Familiarity with running and analyzing collection and financial/data style reports.
- Experience in training, motivating and maintaining positive relationships with other staff.
- Oversees hiring, training, direction and evaluation of employee performance.
Columbia College Syracuse, NYBachelors of Business Administration, w/ a minor in H.R. Services
(108+ Credit Hours- present – anticipated- 2017)
Bryant & Stratton College Clay, NYAssociates of O. S. in Business Administration
Columbia College Syracuse, NYAssociates of General Studies