Kervin Mwaniki3033 Bardin Rd Grand Prairie, TX 75052 firstname.lastname@example.org. 512-803-5383
Dynamic, and result driven sales professional with comprehensive sales, and marketing experience in Medical Devices. Proven sales talent to cultivate strategic relationships, increase customer base, and maximize account sales. Persistence in achieving goals that lead to professional success while building corporate value. Education:
- B.B.A in Marketing – Concentration in Professional Selling
Texas State University, San Marcos, Texas. Select courses and Awards:
Skills and abilities:
- Professional Sales - Role-play scenarios and professional selling techniques.
- Winner – Corporate Role Play Presentation: B2B transactions.
- Texas State University Professional Selling Ambassador.
Work ExperienceSizewise Healthcare Rentals, Dallas TX: Account Manager-Specialist (Jan 2015–Apr 2016)
- Product sales and marketing
- Account development and management
- Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale
- Identify and develop strategic alignment with key influencers
- Presentation and communication
- Customer service, technical training, in-service and trade shows
- Proficiency in CRM, SAP, and Microsoft Office Programs: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook.
Spansion Semiconductor Inc. Austin, TX: (Product Specialist) (Dec 2012 – Nov 2014)
- Support with new account development and management of existing ones.
- Consultative selling targeting: long-term acute care, inpatient rehabilitation facility, skilled nursing facility, and home health agency.
- Completed on average 10 daily outbound sales calls, and in-service.
- Proven ability to meet targeted goals, build professional relationships, maximize sales opportunities, and present a professional sales image.
- Ability to present product features and benefits to call points utilizing proper sales technique (probing, qualifying, needs assessment, supporting and closing)
- Assisted in closing four large accounts on both capital sales, and rental of bariatric, and biomedical devices within the first five months with the company.
- Experience working in a hospital environment: RT, ER, ICU, Med-Surg & Wound Care.
Customer Research International telephone interviewer. (Internship) (May 2014-Aug2014)
- Providing technical support, while gathering customer feedback for product improvement.
- Knowledge regarding the product line's technical specifications and functions.
- Ability to explain technical aspects of the company’s products.
- Update daily activities, tasks, and opportunities on CRM database.
- Assist in providing training to other employees, and vendors.
- Critical skills employed: Multitasking, working with time constraints, attention to detail, teamwork, adaptability and flexibility.
TechTurn Technologies, Sales Research listing Austin, TX: (Aug 2008- Nov 2012)
- Demonstrated communication and sales skills while performing telephone surveys.
- Experienced cold calling on a mass scale while prospecting (50 -100 calls a day).
- Experienced rejection and overcoming objection while honing my persuasion techniques in a sales setting.
- Critical skills employed: Teamwork, Multitasking, attention to detail, effective communication, adaptability and flexibility.
- Ensure the company’s products were priced competitively on EBay.com and Amazon.com.
- Customer service (processing returns and solving Customer complaints)
- Carried out online listing for all the company’s products, mostly computers, tablets and laptops.
- Created a database (spreadsheet) of all the products on sale or sold, as well as maintaining the database through occasional updates.
- Critical skills employed: working with time constraints, multitasking, attention to detail, teamwork, verbal and written communication.