- Roto-Rooter, America's premier plumbing and drain cleaning company, is the name that homeowners and businesses turn to for select quality services. We are proud of our 80-year history, but it's our future that has us so excited!
- Manage, coach, and mentor a team of service professionals to provide quality plumbing service to all customers.
- Conduct In-House Plumbing Instruction based upon standardized Roto-Rooter Plumbing School.
- Ensure adherence to state plumbing guidelines.
- Prevent or handle customer issues.
- Conduct work-site reviews to ensure safety measures are utilized.
- Monitor your team's performance standards weekly. Meet with team to review and determine areas where additional coaching and training is needed.
- Accompany plumbers to customer sites to observe performance and provide coaching & training in various aspects including customer service, sales to include offering additional products and services, building commercial customer base, and safety/OSHA requirements.
- Schedule training sessions and maintain training records for all branch employees
- Conduct safety meetings and training for branch employees and new hires
- Conduct accident/incident investigations and ensure all paperwork is completed and submitted timely
- Safety training for all new hires
- Be a self-starter who is organized and thorough with attention to detail and thrives in a bustling environment.
- Hold state-issued plumbing license.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills along with a working knowledge of various software programs.
- Excellent communicator and a patient instructor/trainer
- OSHA knowledge and experience with safety equipment and practices
- Comfortable using Microsoft programs, internet, and smart phones.
At Roto-Rooter we believe that investing in our employees is the best investment we can make. We also care about the health and welfare of our employees and their families. That's why we are proud of our extensive employee benefit package including:
- Medical Benefits
- Prescription Drug Card
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Life Insurance
- 401K Savings Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, military status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.Advertising Tags