Envistacom is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Envistacom provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment and maintains a drug free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks. We encourage minorities, women, veterans, LGBT and disabled individuals to apply.
Please - no recruiters or staffing agencies
Envistacom is a privately held technology company that provides counter-terrorism, cyber-security and communication solutions to the U.S. aerospace, defense and intelligence communities. Customers rely on us to improve the performance of their communication networks and mission-critical systems, so they can use them and the data they carry to identify and defeat global threats.TEMPORARYIntegration Assembler
Envistacom Integration in Duluth is looking for a person to be responsible for the assembly or sub-assembly of mechanical parts and electronic components. Responsibilities:
- Utilize wiring, mounting, fastening, soldering, cable harness and component install techniques.
- Processes assemblies/sub-assemblies of mechanical units and use workmanship standards
- Troubleshoots assemblies and makes appropriate adjustments/corrections to hardware designs.
- Use a variety of precision measuring and gauging instruments e.g. scale, calipers, micrometers, etc
- Maintains a record of assembly process, progress, and problems.
- Provides work assistance and training to others.
- Must possess cable and wire harness assembly techniques (Wiring, Soldering, Cabling, Crimping, interconnects)
- Knowledgeable of Integration processes, concepts, alternatives and best practices.
- Ability read engineering schematics and drawings.
- Quick learner with ability to follow direction, problem solve, multitask and adapt to changes in order to promote efficiency and productivity.
- Must be flexible and available to work overtime as required by integration needs
- Standing, bending, reaching and handling bulky parts with the ability to frequently lift up to 35 pounds.
- 1+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Prefer previous experience in manufacturing for a military contractor
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office products and email