Analysis GroupRecruiting Assistant
Regular# of Openings:
Analysis Group is one of the largest economics consulting firms, with more than 950 professionals across 14 offices in North America, Europe, and Asia. Since 1981, we have provided expertise in economics, finance, health care analytics, and strategy to top law firms, Fortune Global 500 companies, and government agencies worldwide. Our internal experts, together with our network of affiliated experts from academia, industry, and government, offer our clients exceptional breadth and depth of expertise.
The Recruiting Assistant position will provide administrative support for firm wide hiring. This role will report to the Senior Recruiting Manager.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Provide firm-wide recruitment support across all offices. This includes event preparation, posting positions, creating interviewer and candidate packets and other necessary tasks.
- Communicate both written and verbally with candidates, hiring contacts, and staff
- Schedule interviews, collect feedback from interviewers, and draft offer letters.
- Manage the applicant tracking system, monitor recruiter inbox, and oversee applicant tracking/applicant flow processes.
- Responsible for preparing FedEx packages, responding to candidate inquiries via email and phone.
- Collaborate with HR on ensuring EEOC and Affirmative Action compliance.
- Process background checks and assist with new hire onboarding.
- Bachelors degree required
- Equivalent of 0-2 years work experience, preferably in professional business environment
- Recruiting experience preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Strong communications skills and attention to detail
- Able to effectively work independently and within a team